2008: Partner at SCWP in Bratislava
2004: Partner at SCWP in Pilsen and Prague
1998: independent lawyer in Pilsen
1995-1998: Consulting activity for German companies in Germany
1993: Mgr. (law), Charles University in Prague
Monika Wetzlerová-Deisler advises domestic and foreign companies, primarily from the German-speaking region on all areas of corporate law, including corporate governance, changes in legal structures, and corporation law. She has many years of experience in the area of M&A transactions in the territory of the Czech and Slovak Republic.
Monika Wetzlerová–Deisler also regularly deals with topics relating to real estate law and the problem of environmental technologies and renewable energies.
She is a member of the Czech Bar Association, the Slovak Bar Association and the Chamber of Sworn Interpreters.
- Advising of a waste management market leader on various M&A transactions and on the acquisition of a waste incineration plant
- Provision of legal advice to a global market leader in the automotive supply industry in the territory of the Czech Republic
- Legal representation of several foreign companies during an acquisition in the territory of the Czech Republic (construction, automotive industry, mechanical engineering)
- Establishment of a brand of a foreign bank in the territory of the Czech Republic
- Advised Conwert Immobilien Invest SE on the sale of its Czech and Slovak real estate portfolio with a total area of 46,249 sqm.
- Monika Wetzlerová-Deisler advises on company law and on M&A transactions in the Czech Republic and in the Slovak Republic
- Various real estate projects in the Czech Republic and in the Slovak Republic,