The need for consulting with regards to company law frequently arises not only in important strategic decisions but also in everyday business. We provide small, medium-sized and large companies with comprehensive advice in all areas of company law. Our advice ranges from the choice of legal form and the establishment of the company itself to advising on restructuring pursuant to company law and restructuring in the event of a crisis or corporate succession and includes all company forms as well as private foundations and associations.
Our advice is tailored exactly to your business objectives. We develop individual solutions for you, in particular in the formulation of articles of association, and anticipate possible future developments. This requires not only superb legal knowledge but also an in-depth commercial awareness. Our lawyers are seasoned professionals who have years of experience in the advising of companies of all corporate forms. They explain to you courses of action that are tailored to your requirements and develop commercially expedient and future-cleaned solutions with you.
Corporate law advice is integrates into the advice that we provide. We therefore provide you with comprehensive advice on all aspects relating to tax optimisation of company structures and also can draw upon the experience of specialists from the capital market, employment and competition law fields when nescessary.
- Choice of the legal form and formulation of articles of association that are future-orientied.
- Corporate governance, in particular formulation of codes of business for managing directors, members of Boards of Directors, supervisory boards and advisory committees
- Measures of capital procurement such as capital increases, shareholders contributions, silent partnerships, company profit participation rights, shareholder loans, subordinated capital, convertible bonds, participating loans
- Preparation and holding of shareholders' meetings, in particular general shareholders' meetings of public companies
- Advising of company organs on issues relating to liability, in particular in issues of raising and preserving capital
- Liability of managing directors and members of Boards of Directors and supervisory boards
- Formulation and implementation of employee participation programmes
- Resolution of conflicts between shareholders or between shareholders and company organs
- Merger, spin-off and sub-division of companies, contribution of companies or shareholdings
- Formulation of syndicate agreements
- Advice and representation in proceedings to review the exchange ratio in the event of merger or the cash compensation in the event of squeez-out of minority shareholders
- Challenging shareholder resolutions
- Provision at short notice of shelf companies with all legal forms e.g. AG (public companies), GmbH (limited liability), GmbH & Co. KG, UG (restricted liability) Societas Europae (SE)