Public Procurement Law
When the Member States of the EU procure products and services, a gigantic market is set in motion. The economic importance is associated with legal framework parameters that are subject to constant changes. In Europe and particularly in Austria, we are dealing with a dynamic legal field in which there are radical innovations virtually every year. Our specialist knowledge has grown with the material. We are always up to date and sometimes ahead of the time when changes need to be predicted and public procurement law strategies developed.
Clients and contractors require more than just specific advice. Your decisions need to be well-founded with regard to macro-economic, commercial and legal aspects. And we can help here. Whether it is building, supply and service contracts, licences, competitions or PPP projects, we can support clients and contractors from all sectors in every phase of a public procurement procedure.
Our advice starts with the preparation of calls for tender and offers and extends to the award, subsequent audits and the contractual handling. These also include the avoidance and settlement of disputes via mediation.
If claims need to be asserted, we represent our clients before the Federal Procurement Office, the award control authorities of the States, Supreme Courts, European instances and civil courts. Via our offices in the EU, we are also able to conduct proceedings in other countries.
- Preparation and presentation of calls for tender
- Structuring and optimisation of public procurement procedures
- Examination of the tender documents
- Formulation of bidder questions for the preparation of the bic
- Advice on bid processing and the assessment of bids
- Award management and control of the award
- Support in the order handling and project accompaniment
- Judical review procedures, in particular against calls for tender and award decisions
- Representation before public procurement authorities at home and abroad
- Appeals before Supreme Courts and European instances
- Civil proceedings