Insolvency and Restructuring
Corporate crises frequently demand drastic, rapid and often also painful restructuring measures from a commercial and legal perspective. However, it is also about discovering new prospects and opportunities. Which measures can be taken from a legal perspective to avoid and/or overcome an insolvency situation? Which regulations need to be complied with in particular in crisis situations? Does the company management have to file for insolvency? We advise you on all crisis and insolvency-related issues and develop sustainable financial reorganisation and restructuring strategies with you.
Particularly in insolvency-related decision situations, the personal liability risk for managing directors, members of boards of directors and supervisory boards as well as shareholders increases. We advise you on the best way to avoid liability and show you reliable routes to take.
If you yourself have become the victim of insolvency proceedings, we will enforce your claims against the insolvency administrator and debtor.
Corporate restructuring are complex cross-functional tasks that can only be solved by interdisciplinary teams from the legal fields and countries (Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Germany, Italy, Austria, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Turkey) involved. With the restructuring experts from SCWP Schindhelm, you have a team of highly qualified lawyers at your disposal who work together according to your personal requirements and expectations of the mandate in order to achieve the best possible solution for you.
- Strategies and advice with regard to restructuring for debtor companies
- Advice concerning insolvency law
- Assertion and enforcement of rights of avoidance
- Advice on cross-border insolvencies
- Advising of managing directors, members of boards of directors and supervisory boards, as well as shareholders, on avoiding liability risks (under civil law, criminal law, social insurance and tax law)
- Equity substitution and prohibited repayment of contributions
- Assertion and enforcement of creditor claims
- Establishment of rescue companies
- Acquisition of companies in crisis and out of insolvency