Employment law is as diverse as everyday business life in your company. Our team provides you with comprehensive advice in the field of individual and collective employment law and supports you in all areas of HR management and HR development. Our advice extends from complex employment contracts and termination agreements to company agreements and other industrial relations law to issues of personnel leasing and data protection in the employment relationship. In cases of dispute, we represent your interests in all instances before the national labour courts. We represent you before authorities or in negotiations with the union or works council.
In addition to strategically foresighted personnel decisions, it is the contractual bases that set the course. Our team knows the pitfalls of formulating employment and service contracts from many years of experience and develops tailor-made, legally sound and future oriented contracts. Irrespective of whether it is salaried employment contracts, managing director and Board contracts, delegation and consultant agreements or freelance employment and service contracts. Thus, we make a fundamental contribution to your company's successful risk management. Additionally, we are also your competent partner in and out of court for your questions during the existing contractual relationship or in connection with termination by redundancies or severance agreements.
Another focus is the advising of national and international clients on restructuring measures, operational restrictions, company changes and company closures, frequently cross-borders. We accompany your projects right from the outset, support you from the first idea to the strategic planning, show you scope for manoeuvre, and stay with you in the implementation phase too. Sometimes, a company transfer which has already been viewed as inevitable, can be avoided in this way. If this is not the case, liability risks can be substantially reduced during the formulation of the contracts.
With transactions, our experts assists you with employment law due diligence and support you in the subsequent post-merger arrangements.
In addition to the statutory provisions, employment law is heavily affected by labour court case law. Our team is always up to date and monitors current developments for you, whether it be in legal initiatives or fundamental decisions by judges. We thus know which areas will be of critical importance in the future and can advice you in anticipation.
- Employment, board and managing director contracts
- Free employment contracts, service agreements
- Terminations, lay-offs, termination agreements
- Advice on the termination and post-contractual handling of contractual relationships
- Judicial enforcement of contractual claims or termination measures
- Advice on the disposal of companies and restructuring measures
- Due diligence audits pursuant to employment law
- Employee participation, bonus systems
- Short-time systems
- Company pensions, employee pension schemes
- Employee protection, working time law
- Company agreements, redundancy agreement negotiations
- Consulting in the event of amendments to collective agreements
- Proceedings before all labour and social courts in Austria and in specially structured proceedings such as disabled persons committees
- Labour law arbitration proceedings
- Formulation of response and contracts in English